Why Work with Our Business Lawyers?
You may wonder if your business needs a lawyer. An experienced attorney is critical to helping you start or run your business of any size. A lawyer can help you navigate forms and requirements, protect you from liability, and manage other tasks. With a lawyer, you can more freely focus on other aspects of your business.
No one solution fits every client across the board. This is especially true when it comes to business matters. From business transactions to litigating fraud claims, every case under business and corporate law comes with its own unique challenges.
Our team is dedicated to finding solutions which can be applied to your unique business law matter. When we take on a new client in an unfamiliar industry, we are not afraid to put in the extra work. We will strive to become well-versed in the issues that matter to you.
Our business law attorneys work one-on-one with our clients to get an understanding of their business and overall goals. By understanding what you are looking to achieve in the long-term, we can ensure every short-term action we recommend fits into your plan.
Assisting Irvine Businesses of All Types
At Badame Law Group our business attorneys have experience representing and working with businesses of all types. We have worked with small, local businesses and large corporations.
A few business law services we provide include:
- Business formation - Creating your business is a significant first step. We can help you establish a solid business structure to support your business and protect your best interests.
- Drafting/reviewing contracts - Our lawyers have the knowledge you need to draft a legally sound contract that meets the needs of all parties. We can also review a proposed contract to ensure any conditions are fully understood and the contract is legally compliant.
- Contract disputes - Breaking the terms of a contract can have devastating consequences to your business. If you are facing an issue with a contract dispute, we have the experience you need to protect your rights.
- Business litigation - Litigation is a common aspect to conducting business in Southern California. We can help you with even the most complex legal problems related to business or commercial litigation
- Business real estate - Real estate law can vary between communities, cities, and counties. It is important to hire a lawyer with experience in local laws. Our Irvine lawyers have the extensive knowledge of local, state, and federal laws needed to assist you.
- Buy/sell agreements - Whether you're a closely held small business or a larger corporation, you should have a legally compliant and thorough buy/sell agreement. Our attorneys can help you through any legal matters related to buy/sell agreements in Irvine.
If you do not see a service describing your issue here, reach out to our law firm right away. No matter what business legal issue you may face, we can work with you to find a solution.