Dedicated to Providing Individualized Solutions for Each Client
No one solution fits every client across the board. Our business attorneys in Irvine work one-on-one with our clients to get an understanding of their business and overall goals. By understanding what you are looking to achieve in the long-term, we can ensure every short-term action we recommend fits into your plan.
Working with Irvine Businesses of All Types
At Badame Law Group our business attorneys have experience representing and working with businesses of all types, from small, local businesses to large corporations. When we take on a new client in an unfamiliar industry, we are not afraid to put in the extra work and become well-versed in the issues that matter to you. Our team is dedicated to finding solutions which can be applied to your unique business law matter.
A few examples of the business law services we provide include:
- Business formation - Creating your business is a significant first step, and your choices can be overwhelming. We can help you establish a solid business structure to support your business and protect your best interests.
- Drafting/reviewing contracts - Our lawyers have the knowledge you need to draft a legally sound contract that meets the needs of both parties. We can also review a proposed contract to ensure any conditions are fully understood and the contract is legally compliant with state and federal laws.
- Contract disputes - Breaking the terms of a contract can have devastating consequences to your business. If you are facing an issue with a breach of contract or other contract dispute, we have the experience with contract law you need to protect your rights.
- Business litigation - Litigation is a common aspect to conducting business in Southern California. We can help you with even the most complex legal problems related to business or commercial litigation
- Business real estate - Real estate law can vary between communities, cities, and counties, which is why it is important to hire a lawyer with experience in local laws. Our Irvine lawyers have the extensive knowledge of local, state, and federal laws needed to assist you with business real estate matters.
- Buy/sell agreements - Whether you're a closely held small business or a larger corporation, you should have a legally compliant and thorough buy/sell agreement. Our attorneys can help you through any legal issues related to buy/sell agreements in Irvine.